Associate member benefitsHome / Join AIRE/ Associate member benefits
Associate member benefits
The aim of the AIRE associate membership programme is to give aviation service providers access to our member airlines and the opportunity to inform airlines regularly about their services.
The programme is open to any company or organisation that provides a service to AIRE member airlines or their customers including:
- Aircraft and engine manufacturers, manufacturers and suppliers of aeronautical material
- Aircraft lessors and brokers
- Airports,navigation and associate system providers, maintenance organisations
- Ground handling organisations, fuel and fuel dispensing companies, aircraft caterers and cleaners, freight organisations, software providers, CRS/DCS providers
- Tourist boards, hotel groups
- Aviation consultancies, law firms and insurance companies.
The associate membership programme enables associate members to participate at AIRE meetings and social events. AIRE organises several meetings each year bringing together experts in flight operations, ground handling, technical and political issues. This includes the AIRE Assembly event for our airline CEOs and senior personnel and associate members.
AIRE’s Associate Members are welcome to attend these meetings as well as all the accompanying networking and social events. Many Associate Members set up promotional stands and distribute promotional materials at these events. There are no extra charges for setting up this as it is included in the membership fee.
In addition, Associate Members receive the AIRE daily press review (associate members can send press releases to be included) and access to information on current issues. We also have a quarterly newsletter to our members which contains news and product information from our associate members. Associate members are mentioned on all AIRE external communications materials and our website.
Please note that all applications for membership are vetted by the AIRE Board of Directors.